La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 201975cl
La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2019
Description of La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2019
La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2019 (Cortese)
- View: straw yellow, greenish.
- Nose: aromas of white fruit, stone fruit and lime zest are immediately captivating wine and followed by a subtle but persistent bouquet of green apples.
- Mouth: well balanced with fresh acidity and good structure, and almond notes at the end.
APPELLATION: Gavi di Gavi.
PREPARATION: The grapes were harvested by hand and gently pressed on arrival at the winery. Then underwent cold fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature controlled at 16 ° C, the wine was bottled in the spring after harvest.
Reviews of La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2019
- Lightly perfumed with fresh green apples and pears on the nose.
- The palate is riper with ripe, golden apples, fresh almonds and honey but still has the characteristic lively twist on the finish found in good Gavi.
- This wine goes well with starters, fish, shellfish, fish or shellfish first courses, but for its characteristics it goes well also with fried food and mushrooms.
Brilliant straw yellow colour with green hues . I noticed scents of lychee and banana. As I tested this La Giustiniana Gavi Di Gavi Lugarara it reminded me of exotic fruits.