La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2018
La Giustiniana (Gavi)
£14.87 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2018 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · La Giustiniana
La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2018 (Cortese)
- View: straw yellow.
- Nose: aromas of white fruit, stone fruit and lime peel with a subtle persistent bouquet of green apples.
- Mouth: lovely wine with the structure of a burgundy but the elegance of light summer wine with low alcohol content, fresh acidity and a final with nice almond notes.
APPELLATION: Gavi di Gavi.
VINEYARD: Terroir: calcareous soil represents an elegant expression of the grape. a single vineyard about 300 meters above sea level. Gray marl soils with loose, sandy soil. Guyot-trained vines and planted at a density of 4,000 vines per hectare.
PREPARATION: long cold fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 16 °C.
PAIRING: food, seafood and appetizers.
Buy La Giustiniana Wine:
More reviews about La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2018
Posted on 02/05/19 at 04.29
- Lightly perfumed with fresh green apples and pears on the nose.
- The palate is riper with ripe, golden apples, fresh almonds and honey but still has the characteristic lively twist on the finish found in good Gavi.
- This wine goes well with starters, fish, shellfish, fish or shellfish first courses, but for its characteristics it goes well also with fried food and mushrooms.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2015
It has a light yellow colour. Main aromas of pear and a banana. The best aftertaste of Barbaresco.
Reviews about La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi Lugarara 2014
Brilliant straw yellow colour with green hues . I noticed scents of lychee and banana. As I tested this La Giustiniana Gavi Di Gavi Lugarara it reminded me of exotic fruits.