Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi 201975cl
Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi 2019
Description of Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi 2019
Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi 2019 (Cortese)
- View: This wine is bright straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Nose: It has a full, delicate and elegant bouquet reminiscent of flowers and fresh fruits, especially lemons, lilies of the valley and green apples.
- Mouth: The palate is attractive couple, dry, cool and well balanced.
APPELLATION: Gavi (Italy).
AGEING: The wine is refined in steel for 4-5 months, then bottled the following spring harvest.
PREPARATION: The grapes, carefully selected, crushed slightly presses caged square. After separation of the must from the skins, wine is cooled and subjected to a static decanting, after which the fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature (20 ° C).
WINE PAIRING: As a welcoming appetizer, whets the appetite in their pairings with appetizers and fish dishes. It is perfect in summer, but no seasonal limitations for the portion of this delicious wine.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDED: 6- 8ºC
The Fontanafredda estate is located in the municipality of Serralunga d'Alba, the heart of the Barolo production area, and covers an area of over 100 hectares. An important story, which brings us back to the figures of King Vittorio Emanuele II and his year, Rosa Vercellana, better known as "la Bela Rosin". Company faithful to the rule of directly producing wines, especially Barolo, and sparkling wines that bear the mark on the bottle.More about the Winery
Reviews of Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi 2019
- This is a bright straw-yellow wine with greenish highlights. It has a full, delicate, elegant bouquet which brings flowers and fresh fruit to mind - mostly lemons, lilies of the valley and green apples. Its palate is attractively young, dry, fresh and well-balanced.
- As an inviting aperitif, it whets the appetite in its pairings with hors-d'oeuvres and fish dishes. It is perfect in summer, but there are no seasonal limitations to the serving of this delightful wine.
- 100% Cortese
I don't know if there are problems with the 2016 vintage, but I thought the colour was a straw-yellow. Clear memories of white flowers. Taste of blackberries and wild fruits.
Requires to paire with seafood.