In the results of your search of gaja rey on Drinks&Co you might find, for example Rey Santo Verdejo with best price in order to acquire it now, wherever you are, on all your devices. Don't think no more and buy a Wine Rueda right now with outstanding value for money from £12.46.
“TASTING NOTES OF Gaja Sori San Lorenzo 2008:
- View: medium red.
- Nose: aromas of currant, black cherry, a hint of coffee, aromas of herbs, minerals and exotic spices.
- Mouth: powerful, concentrated wine, very focused, with a long, lingering finish and refined tannins.
- View: Gaja Barbaresco 2008 is a maroon
- Nose: The nose is almost sensual in its complexity, with aromas of forest fruits, plums, licorice, mineral and coffee aromas.
- Taste: The taste is long, with a complex finish with fine, silky tannins and good acidity; dense structure,...”
“I drank it alone.
This wine is of a very attractive cherry colour. The smell of red fruits in the Gaja Barbaresco is quite obvious. The taste of Gaja Barbaresco doesn't go away quick.
Suitable for a menu as varied as we had.”
- View: Gaja Costa Russi 2008 has a deep red color.
- Nose: The nose is soft with floral and fruity aromas of red fruit.
- Boca: Boca nice with a good acidity and soft tannins, with red fruit flavors with notes of earth and snuff.
“TASTING NOTES OF Fernando de Castilla Pedro Ximenez Sherry:
- View: intense mahogany. Clean and bright.
- Nose: medium-high intensity, aromas of fruit with herbal notes pasificada and toast.
- Mouth: Very sweet and creamy, velvety and silky with feelings of raisined, spacious, elegant and...”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.