Destilerías Heering (Fruit liqueur)
£22.76 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£136.56 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£250.35 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Drinksupermarket Free shipping from £241.67 in this store
£ You will receive 0.35 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 48 hours.
If you liked Heering Cherry, you may also enjoy...
Description · Destilerías Heering
- Colour: A deep ruby red.
- Aroma: Bright cherry scents with winter spice nuances of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and a touch of pepper.
- Taste: A relatively thick texture with a bold and delightful sweet taste of maraschino cherries, vanilla, almond, and warming spices.
PRODUCER: Cherry Heering was created in Denmark in 1818 by its namesake Peter F. Heering. At the time, Heering Cherry was recognized as one of the top drinks among royal courts throughout Europe, including Queen Elizabeth II. Two centuries later, the product enjoys international recognition for its unwavering quality and distinct flavour.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Heering Cherry is made by gently crushing the finest Danish Stevens cherries and then soaking the fruit in a neutral grain alcohol and a blend of spices. The mixture is then aged in wood casks for 3 to 5 years, giving it a depth of flavour and imparting savoury nuances. Heering Cherry has an intense flavour that makes it an excellent addition to a variety of cocktails—most notably the Singapore Sling—or keep it simple with ice and a splash of tonic water. Don't rule it out for cooking either—some dessert recipes even call for cherry brandies such as Heering Cherry.
Buy Destilerías Heering Spirits:
Highlighted review about Heering Cherry
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
More reviews about Heering Cherry
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- After harvesting, the cherries are crushed and mixed with spirits, sugar and spices and then matured for 3 years in their cellars in Dalby.
- Heering cherry liqueur is one of the original ingredients of the famous Singapore Sling cocktail and is also delicious on its own, poured over ice.
Posted on 18/12/19 at 12.31
Posted on 01/06/18 at 13.43
- Color: ruby red.
- Flavour: all the complexity of a brandy and sweetness of the fruit.
- Taste: slightly sweet and friendly.
PRODUCER: Distilleries Heering.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: prepared based Danish cherries, spirits and spices.