Gino Brisotto (Friuli)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.45 Shipping (48h - 7 days)
Save £1.07! (-10%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.14 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
If you liked Gino Brisotto Millesimato Prosecco Brut 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gino Brisotto
Gino Brisotto Millesimato Prosecco Brut 2018 (Glera)
- View: pale bright yellow, light, sparkling, and fun fine bubbles.
- Nose: delicate aromas of apples, pears, juicy apricots and citrus, a touch of almond blossoms.
- Mouth: texture is fresh and delicate, with lively acidity. Very nice foam and good length in the final.
PAIRING: as an appetizer, chocolate truffles, oysters, seafood, light summer dishes.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-12 °C
Buy Gino Brisotto Wine:
Highlighted review about Gino Brisotto Millesimato Prosecco Brut 2018
Posted on 29/03/19 at 04.15
- With striking facade in Venetian red it is visible in the middle of the vineyards
- It is incredibly tidy, functional and equipped with technology modernster
- Cantina Brisotto produces fine...
More reviews about Gino Brisotto Millesimato Prosecco Brut 2018
Posted on 24/01/19 at 03.32
I liked it very much
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Gino Brisotto Millesimato Prosecco Brut 2014