“- lush aromas of wild strawberry, elderberry, hay and dried rose petals with a hint of dried fruit and almonds
- A beautiful balance of fruit and fresh acidity dominate the palate with a great structure and a tasteful finish allergens: contains sulfites”
“TASTING NOTES OF Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato 2017:
- View: bright copper.
- Nose: aromas of ripe strawberries, elderberries, almonds and melons.
- Mouth: good balance between acidity and alcohol, a long finish and pleasant.
APPELLATION: Venezia Giulia.
GRAPES: 100% pinot gris.
PAIRING: dishes cooked and raw vegetables.
TEMPERATURE: 10/12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
“It was very tasty with Chinese food. I took the Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato with my partner at a romantic night.
Very subtle yellow colour with even lighter tones . Playful lemon aromas. It had just the right acidity for me.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato 2013:
- View: copper light, a luminescent clarity.
- Nose: lush aromas of wild strawberry, elderberry, hay and dried roses with hints of nuts and almonds.
- Mouth: a beautiful balance of fruit and crisp acidity robust, complex palate with flavors, aromas reflexes bouquet.
VINEYARD: Di Lenardo
GRAPES: Pinot Grigio.