Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato 201875cl Volume
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato 2018
Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato 2018 (Pinot Grigio)
- View: Pale and brilliant salmon.
- Nose: variety of notes of wild strawberry, elderberry, hay and dried rose petals, Subliminal notes of nuts and almonds.
- Mouth: fruity and balanced with crisp acidity.
APPELLATION: Alto Adige.
GRAPES: Pinot Gris.
AGEING: algunso aged for months in tanks. During this process, wine kept in contact with the cells of yeast fermented to give more structure and aroma.
DEVELOPMENT: After manual harvesting, gently crushed grapes and grape juice kept in touch with these skins for more than 18 hours. Then must fermentation.
PAIRING: fish, poultry, pasta, rice and soft cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12ºC
Reviews of Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato 2018
Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato 2019, a very correct wine.
- View: bright copper.
- Nose: aromas of ripe strawberries, elderberries, almonds and melons.
- Mouth: good balance between acidity and alcohol, a long finish and pleasant.
APPELLATION: Venezia Giulia.
GRAPES: 100% pinot gris.
PAIRING: dishes cooked and raw vegetables.
TEMPERATURE: 10/12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
I drank this Pinot Grigio with pasta and tuna fish.
A wine to celebrate with friends.