Trends:

Friuli-Venezia Giulia

Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018

75cl Volume

Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018

£52.10
£52.10
Shop: Xtrawine UK (Italy) Estimated delivery: 5 - 8 days
Shipping costs: £16.93
Only 2 units left

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: white wine
Vintage: 2018
Appellation:Friuli-Venezia Giulia (Friuli, Italy)
Winery: Specogna
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Pinot Grigio
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13.5%
The winery Specogna elaborates this Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018 (£52.10), a white wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia that contains pinot grigio of 2018 and shows an alcoholic content of 13.5%.

Description of Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018

Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018 (Pinot Grigio)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: light pink, coppery highlights.
  • Nose: notes of flowers and fruits such as apple, pear and berries.
  • Mouth: sweet and creamy notes, persistent intense fruity sensation.

APPELLATION: Venezia Giulia.

VINEYARD: Altitude: 170 meters above sea level. Exposure: hilly and low.

GRAPES: Pinot Gris 100%

AGEING: 20% aged wine in oak barrels 1500 liter battonage every 10 days, while the remaining 80% is aged in steel tanks battonage every 20 days. After eight months the two sides together and bottled.

PREPARATION: destemming and soft crushing, he came immediately cooled to 7-8 °C. 72 hours maceration at low temperature (at this stage the wine acquires an especially copper color). Racking and fermentation (with yeasts) in stainless steel tanks.

WINE PAIRING: appetizers, seafood and cheeses.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C

ALCOHOL: 13.5%

See more

Reviews of Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018

This product has no comments yet. Be the first to rate it.