Livio Felluga Sharis 201975cl Volume
Livio Felluga Sharis 2019
Description of Livio Felluga Sharis 2019
Livio Felluga Sharis 2019 (Chardonnay and Ribolla Gialla)
- View: yellow with golden highlights.
- Nose: elegant notes of white flowers and yellow with fresh touches of lime, plum, cherry and apple golden. Lemon pudding to finish.
- Boca: Equilibration and surround. Nice presence of ripe white fruit, medlar, white cherry, currant and kiwi.APPELLATION: Friuli-Venezia GiuliaVINEYARD: Livio FellugaGRAPES: Chardonnay and Ribolla giallaAGEING: Only steel for about six months and in contact with the leesPREPARATION: Harvest and manual harvesting in September. Grapes are de-stemmed and left to macerate for a short period. Soft pressing and clarification by decantation. Fermentation carried out at controlled temperature in stainless steel containers.WINE PAIRING: Risotto with asparagus, broth soups, hummus with grilled squid, white fish.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12-14 ° CALCOHOL: 12.5%
Regarded as the Patriarch of viticulture and winemaking in the region, in 1956 Livio Felluga set up the cellar at Brazzano. Today the LIVIO FELLUGA estate extends over more than 220 hectares of hill country, in the Collio and Colli Orientali del Friuli, with a production of nearly 800.000 bottles.More about the Winery
Reviews of Livio Felluga Sharis 2019
Livio Felluga Sharis Bianco 2015
- View: yellow, light golden reflections.
- Nose: notes of pineapple, lime, peach, white flowers and spice notes.
- Mouth: lively and fresh flavor, citrus and spices, a long finish.
VINES: Livio Felluga
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Ribolla Gialla.
PAIRING: vegetable soup, vegetables and fish marinated with cream.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%