Jermann Vintage Tunina 201775cl
Jermann Vintage Tunina 2017
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Friuli-Venezia Giulia (Friuli, Italy)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Malvasía, Picolit, Ribolla Gialla, Sauvignon Blanc|
Description of Jermann Vintage Tunina 2017
Jermann Vintage Tunina 2017 (Chardonnay, Malvasía, Picolit, Ribolla Gialla and Sauvignon Blanc)
- Nose: thyme, fresh basil, dill and cilantro, lemon meringue, honeysuckle and white peach.
- Mouth: medium body full, oily but subtle texture, lots of acidity, medium long finish.
APPELLATION: Friuli Venezia Giulia.
GRAPES: sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, Ribolla gialla, Istrian malvasia and Picolit.
PAIRING: main meat or mushrooms, or meat with mushroom sauce dishes.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
It was the 18th century when Stefanus migrated from the Austrian Burgenland to the village of Bilijana (now Slovenia). Later in 1881 Anton Jermann, great-grandfather of Silvio, in turn moves from Bilijana to Villanova.More about the Winery
Reviews of Jermann Vintage Tunina 2017
- Dry, soft and well balanced with a full body.
- Grape: 20% Chardonnay, 20% Malvasia Istriana, 20% Picolit 20% Ribolla Gialla, 20% Sauvignon Blanc.
- Pair with truffled first courses, a great variety of fish dishes, especially oven-baked fish and fish in sauce, and it can easily be drunk with white meats.
A Friuli-Venezia Giulia wine to buy again.