Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 201775cl
Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017
Description of Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017
Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017 (Pinot Grigio)
TASTING NOTES OF Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017:
- View: intense straw yellow, a faint shade of antique rose.
- Nose: elegant, floral, full and fruity aromas.
- Mouth: almond and vanilla, a touch of fruit and spices in, soft, dry, full-bodied, particularly harmonious and accessible palate.
APPELLATION: Friuli Venezia Giulia.
GRAPES: Pinot Gris.
It was the 18th century when Stefanus migrated from the Austrian Burgenland to the village of Bilijana (now Slovenia). Later in 1881 Anton Jermann, great-grandfather of Silvio, in turn moves from Bilijana to Villanova.More about the Winery
Reviews of Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017
- It has an intense straw-yellow colour with a light nuance of antique rose. Its aroma is intense, full and fruity, with excellent persistence.
- Its taste is dry, velvety, and particularly well-orchestrated for its full body. It is paired with fish soups, chargrilled seafood and various dishes based on field mushrooms and porcini mushrooms.
- This wine is wonderful with squid ink lasagnette pasta and crayfish sauce.