Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 201775cl Volume
Description of Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017
Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017 (Pinot Grigio)
TASTING NOTES OF Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017:
- View: intense straw yellow, a faint shade of antique rose.
- Nose: elegant, floral, full and fruity aromas.
- Mouth: almond and vanilla, a touch of fruit and spices in, soft, dry, full-bodied, particularly harmonious and accessible palate.
APPELLATION: Friuli Venezia Giulia.
GRAPES: Pinot Gris.
It was the 18th century when Stefanus migrated from the Austrian Burgenland to the village of Bilijana (now Slovenia). Later in 1881 Anton Jermann, great-grandfather of Silvio, in turn moves from Bilijana to Villanova.More about the Winery
Reviews of Jermann Pinot Grigio Vinnaioli 2017
- It has an intense straw-yellow colour with a light nuance of antique rose. Its aroma is intense, full and fruity, with excellent persistence.
- Its taste is dry, velvety, and particularly well-orchestrated for its full body. It is paired with fish soups, chargrilled seafood and various dishes based on field mushrooms and porcini mushrooms.
- This wine is wonderful with squid ink lasagnette pasta and crayfish sauce.