Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio Vieris 201975cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio Vieris 2019
Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio Vieris 2019 (Pinot Grigio)
- View: A view has Straw yellow color, greenish reflections.
- Nose: The nose smells fresh ethereal, pear, banana and apricot, acacia flowers are perceived.
- Mouth: The palate has flavors of almonds and straw, they repeat the aromas of the nose.
APPELLATION: Friuli, Italy.
VINEYARD: Di Lenardo.
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Grigio.
AGEING: in stainless steel.
PREPARATION: The Italian winery Di Lenardo has been making wine in the village of Ontagnano, near Udine, since the eighteenth century. Under the direction of Massimo Di Lenardo, traditional winery is widely modernized and new vines were planted. In the famous Italian region of Friuli, fully relies on terroir with Pinot Grigio IGT 'Vieris' purebred and only cultivate vines for wine in a single layer. Dry white wine with its strong yellow straw is the best selling of the winery and aged in stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: We recommend pairing this wine as an aperitif, poultry and white meats.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12 ° C
Reviews of Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio Vieris 2019
My global opinion is that this is a good wine.
Is 100% recommendable.
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: ethereal fresh aromas, williams pear, banana and apricot, acacia flora.
- Mouth: flavors of almonds and straw, repeat the aromas of the nose.
VINEYARD: Di Lenardo
GRAPES: Pinot Grigio.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, poultry and white meats.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%