Elaboration of Jermann Vintage Tunina 2006
Jermann Vintage Tunina 2006 (Chardonnay, Picolit, Ribolla Gialla and Sauvignon Blanc)
A creamy and round wine with a full-on tropical character. Very ripe, with a citrus fruit-driven style and yet retaining a lovely honey-scented minerality.
It was the 18th century when Stefanus migrated from the Austrian Burgenland to the village of Bilijana (now Slovenia). Later in 1881 Anton Jermann, great-grandfather of Silvio, in turn moves from Bilijana to Villanova.More about the Winery
Reviews of Jermann Vintage Tunina 2006
- Dry, soft and well balanced with a full body.
- Grape: 20% Chardonnay, 20% Malvasia Istriana, 20% Picolit 20% Ribolla Gialla, 20% Sauvignon Blanc.
- Pair with truffled first courses, a great variety of fish dishes, especially oven-baked fish and fish in sauce, and it can easily be drunk with white meats.
- View: Straw yellow with green tints.
- Nose: Aromatic notes of citrus fruits and golden pulp; apricots, apples, pears, peaches.
- Mouth: fresh and elegant flavor with a balanced acidity and a very pleasant fruity aftertaste.
APPELLATION: Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc, Grenache.
AGEING: This wine is allowed to rest 5 months on its lees.
PREPARATION: The grapes are pressed gently and macerated at cold temperatures, subsequently fermented in stainless steel tanks, with the use of natural yeasts and cold temperatures. The wine is allowed to rest 5 months on its lees before stabilizing, filtered and bottled.
PAIRING: Fresh salads, appetizers, white meats, seafood, lobster, lamb, pork chops, sausages, sausages, mature cheeses, pastas, paellas, risottos, carpaccio, desserts, fruit and cream.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10-12 ° C