Trends:

Franken

Rudolf Fürst Spätburgunder Bürgstadter 2015

75cl Volume

£25.09 (Approximate price)

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2015 Other vintages
2016 and 2013
Appellation:Franken (Germany)
Winery: Rudolf Fürst
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Spätburgunder
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13.5%
The Rudolf Fürst Spätburgunder Bürgstadter 2015 of Rudolf Fürst: a red wine from Franken made of spätburgunder of 2015 and presents an alcohol content of 13.5%. At Drinks&Co, this red wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.

Elaboration of Rudolf Fürst Spätburgunder Bürgstadter 2015

Rudolf Fürst Spätburgunder Bürgstadter 2015 (Spätburgunder)

TASTING NOTES OF Rudolf Fürst Spätburgunder Bürgstadter 2015:

  • View: dense ruby ​​red.
  • Nose: aromas of red berries, fine herbal notes and nutty.
  • Mouth: fresh fruit, full, deep intensity, with good acidity, subtle tannins, mineral nuances. pleasingly long finish.

APPELLATION: Franken.

VINES: Rudolf Fürst

GRAPES: Pinot Noir.

PAIRING: game dishes, beef and roast pork.

ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%

See more

The Winery

Rudolf Fürst

Rudolf Fürst

The Fürst family has been cultivating wine demonstrably since 1638, which uplifts the clan of vintners to a true elite. Since 2007, Paul Fürst and his son, Sebastian, are leading the successful family business in the new manor building, which stands since 1979.

More about the Winery

Reviews of Rudolf Fürst Spätburgunder Bürgstadter 2015

4

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Rudolf Fürst Spätburgunder Bürgstadter 2015:Rate Rudolf Fürst Spätburgunder Bürgstadter 2015:

4 /5

- Even the local Pinot Noir of the royal family are plenty of disruption, working on what a high level at the winery
- 80% of the wine have been expanded in used oak barrels, the remaining 20% ​​in the face-to-barrel (2400 liters)
- The bouquet of red and dark berries, wild herbs, forest floor, tobacco, backed by a mineral touch
- On the palate, well-built, shows freshness and an appropriate tannin
- Beautiful length! Allergens: contains sulfites
View more
,