Elaboration of Fürstlich Castell Castell Bacchus Halbtrocken 1L 2015
Fürstlich Castell Castell Bacchus Halbtrocken 1L 2015
TASTING NOTES OF Fürstlich Castell Castell Bacchus Halbtrocken 1L 2015:
- View: Bright straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: aromas of citrus and cassis agriculv
- Mouth: juicy on the palate, refreshing, with a lively acidity.
VINEYARD: Fürstlich Castell
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif and as an accompaniment to dishes of fresh vegetables with delicate and soft.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
The family story of the winery Castell dates back to the year of 1057. In 1202, the Castells become earls of the region. In 1901, the Bavarian king entitles the Castells to be princes.More about the Winery
Reviews of Fürstlich Castell Castell Bacchus Halbtrocken 1L 2015
- View: This wine glows bright yellow.
- Nose: With fresh and juicy aroma, reminding lemons, grapefruit and white grapes.
- Taste: It has a very fresh acidity. The fruit flavored juice is constantly in the interaction with the acid and mineral components.
CELLAR: Fürstlich Castell.
A beautiful vivid colour. Over all, the Fürstlich Castell Castell Bacchus Halbtrocken 1L reminded me of white flowers. On the palate was quite thick.