Trends:

Franciacorta

Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe

75cl

Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe

£25.62 £21.78
£21.78 £25.62
Shop: Xtrawine UK (Italy) Estimated delivery: 5 - 8 days
Shipping costs: £17.29

-15%

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: sparkling wine
Appellation:Franciacorta (Lombardy, Italy)
Winery: Monte Rossa
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Nero
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13%
Type Of Sparkling: Brut
Monte Rossa produces the Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe (£21.78), a sparkling wine from Franciacorta produced with pinot nero, pinot bianco and chardonnay grapes and presents an alcohol content of 13%. Drinks&Co users rate this sparkling wine with 4 out of 5 points.

Description of Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe

Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe (Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco and Pinot Nero)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe has a pale yellow
  • Nose: It has a bouquet of floral aromas, ripe fruit with butter and pearl fine, delicate, very persistent.
  • Mouth: In the mouth it is full, the flavor lasts a long time without losing desirable character and liveliness.

Grapes: 85% Chardonnay, 5% Pinot Bianco, 10% Pinot Noir

CELLAR: Monte Rossa

See more

Reviews of Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe

4

4 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    4
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe:Rate Monte Rossa Brut Prima Cuvèe:

4 /5

The "Prima Cuvee" Brut Monte Rossa winery originates from the moraine hills that characterize and enliven the Franciacorta chest. The base wine is obtained from Chardonnay blend of 85%, 10% Pinot Noir and 5% Pinot Bianco, in which each variety brings the imprint of his character. The 80% of the wine used comes from the best cru owned business, with the remaining 20% ​​comes from the reserves. A stop on the lees for 24 months does the rest, generating a complex and elegant Franciacorta. His lively perlage free a festive bouquet of jasmine, acacia flowers and tropical fruits on a buttery creaminess reminiscent of the inviting aromas of pastry. The taste reflects perfectly wraparound nature manifested in the nose, balanced finish by the end of its freshness. Porta entertainment with the panache of its bubbles and persists long in its plot taste. Perfect to accompany a dish of noodles with seafood sauce.
View more
,

4 /5

Monte Rossa Franciacorta Prima Cuvée Brut is the most representative wine of Monte Rossa winery in Franciacorta, made from a cuvée of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Blanc harvested around the middle of August and taken to the cellar for a gentle pressing. The philosophy of Monte Rossa wants every cru to be vinified separately and that the yield in must be not more than 55% in order to extract the most noble must that is suitable to the quality of Franciacorta wine production. After fermentation the sparkling base Franciacorta wine ages for 6 months before blending and bottling which takes place after the addition of sugar and yeast that will lead the second fermentation in the bottle producing the famous bubbles. After 24 months, Monte Rossa Franciacorta Brut Prima Cuvée is foul-mouthed and is added to each bottle the liqueur d'expedition that features like this Franciacorta Brut.

View more
,

4 /5

DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Franciacorta DOCG
TIME to taste it: Italian-style aperitif or dinner with friends

CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2016
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers of sea and land
GRAPES: 85% chardonnay, 10% pinot noir, pinot blanc 5%
ALCOHOL: 12%
OF TANNIC RATING: 8/10
Serving suggestions: Seafood and meat-based appetizers

Time to taste it: aperitif, dinner with friends
View more
,

Other products from the winery