In the result of foursquare principia rum on Drinks&Co you can find, for example, Mini Kraken Black Spiced Rum at saving prices in order to acquire it right now, without leaving the chair. Stop thinking about it and bring a Miniatures The Kraken Rum with you right now with a good value for money for £2.85.
“- DETAILS OF PROCESSING: a premium rum made from a selection of rod quality, from which a rich, sweet molasses is removed. Then mixed with purified water of virgin forest and only three yeast strains, each of which provides its own flavor characteristics. 4 distillations are performed in a...”
“- Red Leg is a premium Caribbean rum, blended with spices.
- It is distilled in the Caribbean and then brought to the UK for bottling. The secret to the great tasting flavour is down to the blending. The Rum is left to rest in old oak barrels and infused with Jamaican Vanilla and Ginger creating...”
“TASTING NOTES: Colour: Pirates Grog No 13 Single Batch 13 Year Aged Rum has a distinctive golden colour.Aroma: Sweet nose with the smell of milk chocolate, dried fruit, and a hint of exotic spices.Taste: Warm to the palate with layers of toffee and dark chocolate. Pirates Grog No 13 Single Batch...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: dark amber color bright.Flavour: This rum is characterized by the intense aroma of spices.Taste: sweet and dry, lingering taste, intense notes of spicy wood, clove cinnamon vanilla.PRODUCER: Sailor Jerry.COUNTRY: Virgin Islands, United States.PREPARATION: The history of rum...”
“- One Love is a harmonious reggae influenced blend of tropically aged rum from the islands of Jamaica, Trinidad and Barbados.
- A mellow four year old from Jamaica, a lively two year old from Trinidad and a laidback five year old from Barbados complete this blend full of style, warmth and glow...”
“- Spytail Ginger Rum is infused with fresh ginger and spices. Aged rums are sourced from the Caribbean (Trinidad and Guyana) and blended in Spytail's cellars.
- This exceptional dark rum is aged in Cognac casks, blended and infused with ginger and other spices to produce a delicious twist on...”
“- The new recipe.
- "I'm never satisfied with good enough" - Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins 1911-1973.
- Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins, the father of old school tattooing, constantly sought to reinvent himself.
- The team at Sailor Jerry have made some changes. The taste is less sweet, allowing...”
“TASTING NOTES:Vista: The emperor heritage is adorned with an amber color.Nose: A pleasantly wooded body supported by the accents of vanilla and toasted nuts (toasted almonds).Palate: greedy Profile suggesting flavors of fruit and spicy flavors conflicts ending in notes of black chocolate. A...”
“TASTING NOTES:View: Sherry Casks finish emperor wears a amber color with ruby tones.Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits. woodsy fragrance, floral notes and vanilla.Palate: harmonious and hungry mouth. With loyalties perfume reveals the flavors of candied nose of red fruits and spicy notes. Fine...”
“A light and fruity rum made with mollasses from central America and blended with white rum from Martinique which adds the pale yellow colour. A round and fruity tatse in the mouth with light notes of cacao and "agrumes" which give the rum excellent balance.”
“- Spiced spirit drink with Caribbean rum, infused with Pembrokeshire seaweed.
- Barti Spiced is a prized and most treasured creation. The distillery wanted to make a drink more smooth, more full of flavour and more memorable than any other. Quite simply to create the best spiced-rum in the world.”
bright orange appearance
Light and fresh
Mint, camphor, medicinal herbs, hay and a delicate sweetness
Similar to the nose, with great balance between sweetness and herbal notes, green leaves and mint
As refreshing mint tea served in the North African desert
Soft and flabby
Chamomile, a touch of mint, honeyed fragrantly
A delicate, soft and aromatic nose
The attack is initially slightly spicy, but soft and elegant
It develops into a fine balance between the honeyed sweetness, the influence of oak, tea, mint and a touch of...”
“CARONI - 21 years - 57, 18% Caroni distillery founded in 1923 is located in the heart of a plantation of sugar cane on the island of Trinidad. Known for producing heavy rums, the distillery was particularly appreciated by the British Navy who loves traffic jams Navy Strength. In 2003 the sugar...”
“- Discover your fortune In miniature
- What a triumph of a rum, this 13 year old entwined with a splash of the 8 year old has resulted in yet another masterpiece.
- This rum is perfect as a present or for a practical rum lover on the rocks or as a straight.”