Cartuxa Pêra Manca 201175cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Cartuxa Pêra Manca 2011
Cartuxa Pêra Manca 2011 (Aragonêz, Arinto, Antão Vaz and Trincadeira)
TASTING NOTES OF Cartuxa Pêra Manca 2011:
- View: dark purplish red.
- Nose: an aromatic depth, enormous complexity, sublime notes of black plum, cassis, spices, dried vegetables, smoked soft.
- Mouth: opulent on the palate with a freshness, silky tannins polished by time, with personality, vigor and elegance.
GRAPES: Trincadeira and Aragonez.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
How to serve
Reviews of Cartuxa Pêra Manca 2011
- View: Pera Manca is golden yellow.
- Nose: Very good aroma with mineral, fruity, persistent, fine and complex notes.
- Palate: Soft and dry with a good body and a noble slightly acid that gives harmony.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Alentejo
GRAPES: Antão Vaz and Arinto
AGING: Pera Manca is a mixture of Antao Vaz and Arinto, planted in the vineyards of the Foundation Eugenio de Almeida. When the grapes reach the right ripeness are collected carefully. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks and French oak barrels at a controlled temperature of 16 ° C. Then the wine matures on lees for 12 months and another 9 months in bottle before release.