Domaine Gerovassiliou Malagousia 201775cl
Domaine Gerovassiliou Malagousia 2020
Description of Domaine Gerovassiliou Malagousia 2017
Domaine Gerovassiliou Malagousia 2017 (Malagousia)
TASTING NOTES Domaine Gerovassiliou Malagousia 2017 :
- View: bright straw, greenish hues.
- Nose: ripe, pear, mango and citrus fruit.
- Mouth: rich, fresh, lemon zest, attractive, balanced, and final exultant flavors.
VINEYARD: Domaine Gerovassiliou
GRAPES: 100% Malagousia.
PAIRING: Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews of Domaine Gerovassiliou Malagousia 2017
- Further to skin contact to enhance the extraction of aromas, it is partially barrel-fermented and then matures on its lees for a few months, gaining depth in flavour and floral aromas.
- It has a brilliant straw colour with greenish shades and an aroma of matured fruit such as pear, mango and citrus.
- On the palate the rich flavours of lemon peel enhance the appealing mouthfeel, adding a well-balanced finish. Best served at 8-10 degrees centigrade.
- Food pairing: a perfect match for Mediterranean dishes, seafood, poultry, light-sauced pasta dishes and fresh vegetable salads.