Casa Macieira (Eau de vie)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£40.93 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.63 points for each unit bought
If you liked Dalma Xo 10 Year old Brandy 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Casa Macieira
Dalma Xo 10 Year old Brandy 50cl
TASTING NOTES OF Dalma Xo 10 Year old Brandy 50cl:
- Color: bright amber and clear appearance.
- Smell: complex, rich and intense but with great delicacy nose, strong presence of wood and vanilla.
- Mouth: notes of chocolate and spices. Soft palate and well structured.
PRODUCER: House Macieira.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Made from a careful selection and blending of the best brandy, aged for a minimum of 10 years in the best French oak barrels.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 40%
"Casa Macieira", established in 1865 is a division of Pernod Ricard Portugal that speciallized in producing and exporting locally produced wine based brands such as: Macieira - Brandy, Aldeia Velha - Aged Grappa and D'Alma XO - 10 YO Premium Brandy. Macieira and Aldeia Velha are indisputable...
Buy Casa Macieira Spirits:
Highlighted review about Dalma Xo 10 Year old Brandy 50cl
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Dalma Xo 10 Years Old Brandy 50cl
Bright amber colour and clear aspect. Complex, rich and intense nose but with great delicacy. Strong presence of wood which infuses vanilla. Notes of chocolate and spices. Smooth and well structured palate with rich aroma and mellow. Full-bodied. Lingers after tasting.
- Winemaking: Made from a careful selection and blending of the best brandies, it is a brand of old Brandy produced in limited editions and aged for a minimum of 10 years in the best French oak casks. It is during the aging in Limousin oak casks that it absorbs some part of the wood components. It is concentrated due to the alcohol's slow evaporation. Each year it loses about 3% of the aged volume. To this constant evaporation is given the name of the angels part.
- Grape Varieties: Distilled Wine of Portuguese Varieties.
- Food Pairing: Good as a digestif after a good meal and accompanied by a nice cigar.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at 18-20ºC. This wine spirit can be consumed immediately after bottling or be stored and age for many many years.
More reviews about Dalma Xo 10 Year old Brandy 50cl
Posted on 05/09/18 at 17.58
Dalma Xo 10 Years Brandy 50cl
- Color: bright amber.
- Flavour: Aromas are structured, rich and complex. There is the presence of wood tones with hints of vanilla. In the background you can see the chocolate and spicy aromas.
- Taste: The body is full and smooth. You can see the sweet flavors of vanilla and chocolate, with toasted and spicy tones. The finish is long and persistent, with flavors of spices.
PRODUCER: House Macieira.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: It is produced by mixing the best brandies. Then, it is envegecido in barrels of French oak for 10 years. During this period, the brandy loses 3% of its alcoholic graduation each year through a slow process of evaporation. Also absorbs the various components of wood, such as its aroma and flavor.