“- Vallado White Reserve has an aroma with mineral notes on the nose, well integrated with oak
- The taste isfull bodied, with excellent acidity, good complexity and with a persistent finish
- Vinification: Fermentated in 500 litres French Oak casks from different forests: Allier, Vosges and Nevers. 40% in new barriques, and the rest in one year old casks.
- Grape Varieties: Rabigato, Gouveio, Arinto and Viosinho.
- Ageing: Aged for 10 months in French oak casks, with periodical batonnage.
- Winemaker: Francisco Olazabal
- Prizes & Distinctions:"Wine Spectator" - January 2011 - 90 Points | "Wine Spectator" - December 2009 - 90 Points | "The Wine Advocate - Robert Parker" - December 2009 - 91 Points | "The Wine Advocate - Robert Parker" - December 2007 - 90 Points.
- Year: 2014