Red salmon colour. Floral and berry fruit aroma. Flavored red fruit with very fresh finish.
- Winemaker: Luís Soares Duarte
- Winemaking: The grapes come from vineyards with about 12 years, were fermented in open spout system. Fermentation lasted about 1 month with temperatures between 12 º to 15 º C. The wine aged for about 7 months in stainless steel vats.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Fêmea.
- Food Pairing: Excellent with oven roast fish, smoked fish and salads.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended serving at a temperature of 8 to 10ºC”