Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2011
Quinta do Crasto (Douro)
Currently Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2011 is not for sale, but you can buy Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2014
£75.10 + £13.44 Shipping (7 days)
£450.58 + £13.44 Shipping (7 days)
£901.15 + £13.44 Shipping (7 days)
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 1.11 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz
If you liked Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Crasto
Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2011 (Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2011:
- View: Deep ruby.
- Nose: Very expressive nose, aromas of ripe red fruit, hints of cocoa and fresh flowers.
- Mouth: high volume, fine texture and silky tannins. mineral, fresh and long finish.
VINES: Quinta do Crasto
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz.
PAIRING: grilled meats.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
Quinta do Crasto
Situated on the right bank of the Douro River between Régua and Pinhão, Quinta do Crasto is a 135-hectare estate with 74 hectares of vineyards. The property enjoys a privileged location within the Douro Demarcated Region and dates far back in time (the name Crasto comes from the Latin word...
Buy Quinta do Crasto Wine:
More reviews about Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2011
Posted on 12/07/16 at 10.24
- Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz:
Vivid and deep purple in colour with intense ripe fruit aromas and Notes of oak Soft, round and very well balanced on the palate, with a long, lingering finish.
Try this wine with rich, robustly flavoured meat dishes, especially roast lamb and beefy stews.
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Deep ruby colour. Very expressive on the nose, with ripe red fruit aromas, hints of cocoa and fresh floral notes. Very elegant and charming beginning that leads to a wine of compact structure. Great volume, fine texture and silky tannins. The finish is mineral, fresh and long.
- Winemaker: Manuel Lobo
- Winemaking: The grapes, coming from the best Tinta Roriz plots of Quinta do Crasto, were taken to the winery in 22 kg plastic boxes, where they were rigorously inspected on a sorting table. The grapes were first foot trodden in a traditional stone tank ("lagar") and after this, they were transferred into an open stainless steel tank where the cap was pressed down with robotic pistons. Fermentation took place for 10 days under strict controlled temperature environment. Ageing for 16 months in new French oak barrels (225 litres).
- Grape Varieties: Tinta Roriz.
- Food Pairing: Excellent with all kinds of meat dishes, especially for accompany grilled meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.
Posted on 07/05/15 at 11.02
Quinta Crasto Tinta Roriz 2011
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2014
Intense ruby red shade. It has currant scents. A surprisingly fresh wine.
Reviews about Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz 2013
The Quinta do Crasto Tinta Roriz has a red cherry colour. Smells of wood. The taste of this Quinta do Crasto is woody.