Trends:

Douro

Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 2019

75cl

Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 2019

£14.09
£14.09
Shop: Great wines direct UK Estimated delivery: 3 - 7 days
Shipping costs: £7.95

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: white wine
Vintage: 2019 Other vintages
2018 and 2017
Appellation:Douro (Porto and Douro, Portugal)
Winery: Quinta do Crasto
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Rabigato, Viosinho, Gouveio
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
The Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 2019 (£84.54) of Quinta do Crasto: a white wine from Douro made of gouveio, viosinho and rabigato of 2019. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this white according to Drinks&Co users.

Description of Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 2019

Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 2019 (Rabigato, Viosinho and Gouveio)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Pale lemon yellow color.
  • Nose: citrus fruit with hints of flowers orange tree.
  • Mouth: Intense flavor, silky, with notes of citrus fruits and a nice finish to the palate. It also has mineral properties.

APPELLATION: Douro (Portugal).

VINEYARD: Quinta do Crasto.

GRAPES: Viosinho (40%), Gouveio (30%) and Rabigato (30%).

AGEING: 15% matures in oak barrels second use for 3 months, the remaining 85% matures in stainless steel tanks.

PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand and are fermented in stainless steel tanks by fermentation at 14 ° C for 30 days.

WINE PAIRING: Ideal to accompany fish, white meats, sausages, fresh cheeses, seafood, rice and shellfish.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 7-10 ° C

ALCOHOL: 13%

See more

The Winery

Quinta do Crasto

Quinta do Crasto

Situated on the right bank of the Douro River between Régua and Pinhão, Quinta do Crasto is a 135-hectare estate with 74 hectares of vineyards. The property enjoys a privileged location within the Douro Demarcated Region and dates far back in time (the name Crasto comes from the Latin word “castrum” referring to a “Roman fort”).

More about the Winery

Reviews of Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 2019

4

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 2019:Rate Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 2019:

4 /5

Bright and pale lemon yellow in the glass with an enticing minerality on the nose followed up with crunchy green apple, camomile and lemons Fresh attack on the palate leading into a fresh and crisp finish
View more
,
Reviews of other vintages of Quinta do Crasto Douro Branco 20192017

4/5

Bright and pale lemon yellow in the glass with an enticing minerality on the nose followed up with crunchy green apple, camomile and lemons.  You can feel fresh attack on the palate leading into a fresh and crisp finish.
View more
Anonymous

Other products from the winery