Quinta de la Rosa Branco 201975cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Quinta de la Rosa Branco 2019
Quinta de la Rosa Branco 2019 (Rabigato)
- View: Color yellow very bright.
- Nose: Aroma acacio flowers, citrus and light mineral touches possesses.
- Mouth: Taste balanced, complex, with varietal flavors and hints of citrus fruits.
APPELLATION: Douro (Portugal).
VINEYARD: Quinta de la Rosa.
GRAPES: Malvasia, Rabigato, Viosinho and Gouveio.
AGEING: Madura half of the wine in oak barrels and half in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand and partially fermented in oak barrels. Remainder in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperatures.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal with light meals, snacks, poultry, fish, meats, seafood and shellfish.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C
Quinta de la Rosa, situated 1 km from the village of Pinhão, is a working vineyard and winery and offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the Quinta, wander into the village or visit further afield by car or train.More about the Winery
Reviews of Quinta de la Rosa Branco 2019
This Quinta de la Rosa Branco was a very good pairing for the desserts.
It was given to us in a wine tasting stand of white.
It has a dense colour. Aromas of lemon grass. Toasted background in the mouth.
I am convinced that any meat will suit.
Quinta de la Rosa 2015
- View: violet.
- Nose: ripe fruit dark red, floral, rockrose, elements of herbs and shales.
- Mouth: dense, rich but not heavy at the same time. Long and complex with a good structure, balanced tannins, great elegance and balance.
VINEYARD: Quinta de la Rosa
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz.
TEMPERATURE: 12-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%