Quinta de Cottas elaborates this Quinta de Cottas Selection , a red wine from Douro that is made with touriga nacional, touriga franca and tinto cão. Drinks&Co users rate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points.
Great aromatic intensity marked by ripe cherry and balsamic well integrated with violet notes.
- Winemaker: João Silva e Sousa
- Winemaking: Stalking and crushing, maceration pre-fermentation at 32ºC for 24 hours. Maceration period of 65 days followed by malolactic fermentation in french oak barrels. Ageing in new french oak barrels for about 10 months.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão.
- Food Pairing: Good with braised fish cooking medium, spicy red meats, Stews.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”