Quinta de Cottas Selection 2010
Quinta de Cottas (Douro)
£38.41 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Quinta de Cottas Selection 2010 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Quinta de Cottas
Quinta de Cottas Selection 2010 (Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional)
Producer: Quinta de Cottas
Grapes: Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional
Buy Quinta de Cottas Wine:
More reviews about Quinta de Cottas Selection 2010
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Great aromatic intensity marked by ripe cherry and balsamic well integrated with violet notes.
- Winemaker: João Silva e Sousa
- Winemaking: Stalking and crushing, maceration pre-fermentation at 32ºC for 24 hours. Maceration period of 65 days followed by malolactic fermentation in french oak barrels. Ageing in new french oak barrels for about 10 months.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão.
- Food Pairing: Good with braised fish cooking medium, spicy red meats, Stews.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.