Elaboration of Odisseia 2017
Odisseia 2017 (Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
Grapes: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz
Reviews of Odisseia 2017
Delicate and elegant aroma with good notes of wild berries, a vegetable touch that gives some claw. It is especially full-bodied, but polished tannins give creaminess and harmony to the end of mouth.
- Winemaker: Jean-Hugues Gros
- Winemaking: Grapes from the hillsides of Rio Torto and Rio Távora. Fermented in stainless steel vats or granite mill until 20% of the final blend aged in French oak casks. Wine more concentrated and intense due to the presence of Touriga Nacional.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz.
- Food Pairing: This wine finely accompanies red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.