This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Odisseia 2014
Odisseia 2014 (Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES Odisseia 2014:
- View: garnet, cherry reflections.
- Nose: Delicate and elegant aroma, with good notes of berries, a vegetable touch and a little claw.
- Mouth: full-bodied, but polished tannins with creaminess and harmony to the finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional.
PAIRING: Red meats, beef and grilled meat.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Reviews of Odisseia 2014
Delicate and elegant aroma with good notes of wild berries, a vegetable touch that gives some claw. It is especially full-bodied, but polished tannins give creaminess and harmony to the end of mouth.
- Winemaker: Jean-Hugues Gros
- Winemaking: Grapes from the hillsides of Rio Torto and Rio Távora. Fermented in stainless steel vats or granite mill until 20% of the final blend aged in French oak casks. Wine more concentrated and intense due to the presence of Touriga Nacional.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz.
- Food Pairing: This wine finely accompanies red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.