Meruge Branco 2016
Lavradores da Feitoria (Douro)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£17.36 + £4.35 Shipping (5 days)
Shipping: Enovinho (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.27 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Meruge Branco
If you liked Meruge Branco 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Lavradores da Feitoria
Meruge Branco 2016 (Viosinho)
TASTING NOTES of Meruge Branco 2016:
- View: golden-straw colour, bright and clean
- Nose: Fresh, fruity and complex, with notes of ripe fruit and balsamic hints. With the oak very well-integrated, evolves into a richer and more interesting wine, with more complex aromas of dried fruit.
- Mouth: fresh, fruity and very pleasant. With a good acidity, it is balanced, with aromas of ripe fruit, like quince, vanilla and some dried fruits. Very harmonious with a long and tasty aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Lavradores da Feitoria
AGING: Fermented in Portuguese raw oak barrels for 6 months.
PAIRING: quite versatile, can accommodate meat, salads and fish dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 12 ºC
ALCOHOL: 13.5 %
Lavradores da Feitoria
The foundation of Lavradores de Feitoria in September 2000 is a unique project that consists of 15 producers with up to 19 Quintas distributed around the whole Douro region. That includes some of the best subregions - Baixo Corgo, Cima Corgo and Douro Superior. This way, Feitoria uses the entire...
Buy Lavradores da Feitoria Wine:
Highlighted review about Meruge Branco 2016
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
Meruge Branco 2016
The goal of this brand Has Been, since the beginning, to create balanced and elegant wines que acts well, having as a starting point the declared commitment with the excellence and tradition of Douro
More reviews about Meruge Branco 2016
Posted on 16/05/18 at 11.54
Posted on 10/04/18 at 14.59
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Meruge Branco 2012
- View: straw yellow
- Nose: aromas of fruits and flowers
- Mouth: fruity, soft, light
APPELLATION: Douro (Portugal)
Grapes: Sauvignon Blanc
WINE PAIRING: fish, snacks
The colour was rather dark golden yellow, it seemed almost white. In my opinion, the Meruge Branco smelled like mango, banana and pear. In the mouth it it tastes like licorice.
Reviews about Meruge Branco 2015