Ramos Pinto (Douro)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £6.56! (-17%)
Shipping: Vinello (Germany) 50% discount on shipping from £130.50 in this store
£ You will receive 0.5 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Duas Quintas Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Douro (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional|
If you liked Duas Quintas Reserva 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramos Pinto
Duas Quintas Reserva 2015 (Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES Duas Quintas Reserva 2015:
- View: intense red.
- Nose: aromas of ripe plum and cassis.
- Mouth: intense, generous and elegant taste, fine aroma complex fruity notes of plum and ripe strawberry, well balanced, spicy, smooth, refined and tasty attack.. soft tannins, excellent acidity, a clear presence of fruit and hints of nutmeg.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barca, Touriga Franca.
PAIRING: with meat and cheese.
Founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880, Casa Ramos Pinto rapidly became noted, at the time, for its innovative and enterprising strategy. Associated with quality bottled wines, it began operating on the Brazilian market in the early 20th century and quickly became responsible for half of the wine...
Buy Ramos Pinto Wine:
Highlighted review about Duas Quintas Reserva 2015
Posted on 24/01/19 at 04.47
Duas Quintas Reserva 2015
More reviews about Duas Quintas Reserva 2015
Posted on 30/10/18 at 04.24
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
Posted on 22/07/18 at 04.10
- Clear notes of dark berries, blackberries, plums, some licorice and delicate roasted flavors
- On the palate with great structure and body, very lush, yet with freshness and elegance, persistent spice, very balanced and long
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 10/04/18 at 14.59
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Duas Quintas Reserva 2014
The colour was rather dark red. Strong strawberries aromas. A very light red.
It was an excellent accompanist for the main course.
- View: crystalline light yellow, light golden highlights.
- Nose: fragrant with citrus, floral notes of bergamot and orange blossom, a touch of wood in the end.
- Mouth: harmonious and serious wine with structure, citrus aromas, floral and mineral, tasty and long end of mouth.
VINEYARD: Ramos Pinto
GRAPES: Rabigato (85%), Folgazão (10%) and Gouveio (5%).
PAIRING: as an aperitif, with mixed salads and even ham.
TEMPERATURE: between 13 and 15 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Reviews about Duas Quintas Reserva 2012
The first time I drank it with people from Ramos Pinto.
I looked over the internet because this wine is not sold in my city.
Reviews about Duas Quintas Reserva 2010
- View: intense tinged, bright red.
- Nose: complex aroma, serious, notes of spices, wood, chocolate and plum.
- Mouth: fat, balanced and elegant in the mouth end.
VINEYARD: Ramos Pinto
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional (50%), Tinta Barroca (10%), Touriga Franca (40%).