Duas Quintas 201875cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Douro (Porto and Douro, Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Arinto, Rabigato, Viosinho|
Description of Duas Quintas 2018
Duas Quintas 2018 (Arinto, Rabigato and Viosinho)
- View: The color is red, dense, clean and bright, with garnet reflections.
- Nose: Very fragrant and lush, dominated by wild berries, blueberries, red currants, raspberries and notes reminiscent tangerine peel and bergamot flower.
- Mouth: It is fresh and vibrant, with a good tannic structure. Echoes of the aromas of wild berries and plums and a spicy finish. Tasty and elegant.
APPELLATION: O.D. Douro.VINEYARD: Ramos Pinto.GRAPES: 45% Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca 30%, 25% Douro.
AGEING: 20% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels, 30% in large oak barrels and the rest is stored in stainless steel tanks for 13 months.PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand and placed in boxes 150 kg, crushed and off, and then fermented wine presses granite and stainless steel tanks, where the grapes are steeped for the time necessary.
PAIRING: poultry dishes, traditional Portuguese meats, is good with gratin, cod with cream, vegetarian lasagne, cannelloni.RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 16-18 °CALCOHOL: 13.5%
Founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880, Casa Ramos Pinto rapidly became noted, at the time, for its innovative and enterprising strategy. Associated with quality bottled wines, it began operating on the Brazilian market in the early 20th century and quickly became responsible for half of the wine exported to South America, whilst it was still conquering generations of loyal customers in Portugal and Europe. These were the natural results of a forward thinking strategy, based on the modernisation of selection, batching and ageing circuits, the continuous wine research and the special care which Adriano Ramos Pinto devoted to the packaging and promotion of his wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Duas Quintas 2018
Duas Quintas 2015 is powerful, I like it.
- View: Ramos Pinto Duas Quintas 2012 has a bright purple color.
- Nose: The nose is dominated by ripe plum and delicate aromas of toast, snuff and chocolate.
- Mouth: On the palate, this red wine from Portugal reveals a density of polynuclear fruit with a smoky richness, and sustained and balanced flavor.
PAIRING: for savory snacks, well seasoned wild fowl, lamb stew and matured hard cheeses.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional and Tinta Barocca
CELLAR: Ramos Pinto
A really tasteful wine of red ruby colour . This red wine has a chestnut background. Strong coffee flavour.