Duas Quintas 2016
Ramos Pinto (Douro)
£108.59 + £13.44 Shipping (7 days)
£217.19 + £13.44 Shipping (7 days)
£325.78 + £13.44 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 1.61 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Duas Quintas
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Douro (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Sousao, Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz|
If you liked Duas Quintas 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramos Pinto
Duas Quintas 2016 (Sousao, Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
- View: bright, dark, garnet red reflections.
- Nose: fresh, penetrating, flowers, ripe fruit, plums, figs and black chocolate.
- Mouth: Dense, cool, silky tannins and a pleasant finish.
VINEYARD: Name: Quinta de Ervamoira and Quinta dos Bons Ares. Stony granitic soils.
GRAPES: Touriga franca, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional.
AGEING: Aged for 13 and 18 months in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: soups, beans and smoked meats.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
Founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880, Casa Ramos Pinto rapidly became noted, at the time, for its innovative and enterprising strategy. Associated with quality bottled wines, it began operating on the Brazilian market in the early 20th century and quickly became responsible for half of the wine...
Buy Ramos Pinto Wine:
More reviews about Duas Quintas 2016
Posted on 15/03/19 at 04.30
Posted on 19/02/19 at 15.30
Posted on 24/01/19 at 04.47
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Duas Quintas 2015
Duas Quintas 2015 is powerful, I like it.
Reviews about Duas Quintas 2012
- View: Ramos Pinto Duas Quintas 2012 has a bright purple color.
- Nose: The nose is dominated by ripe plum and delicate aromas of toast, snuff and chocolate.
- Mouth: On the palate, this red wine from Portugal reveals a density of polynuclear fruit with a smoky richness, and sustained and balanced flavor.
PAIRING: for savory snacks, well seasoned wild fowl, lamb stew and matured hard cheeses.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional and Tinta Barocca
CELLAR: Ramos Pinto
Reviews about Duas Quintas 2011
Ramos Pinto Duas Quintas 2011
A really tasteful wine of red ruby colour . This red wine has a chestnut background. Strong coffee flavour.