Quinta do Crasto (Douro)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£13.48 + £4.35 Shipping (4 days)
Shipping: Enovinho (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.21 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Crasto Superior
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Douro (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Winery:||Quinta do Crasto|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Sousao, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz|
If you liked Crasto Superior 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Crasto
Crasto Superior 2015 (Sousao, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES Crasto Superior 2015:
- View: concentrated violet.
- Nose: aromas of wild fruits, notes of mild spices.
- Mouth: a fresh entry, intense notes of berries, a compact structure of firm tannins, but soft. persistent, balanced and with a great sense of freshness Final ..
BODEGA: Quinta do Crasto
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Souzão and old vines.
PAIRING: Red meats, stews and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.2%
Quinta do Crasto
Situated on the right bank of the Douro River between Régua and Pinhão, Quinta do Crasto is a 135-hectare estate with 74 hectares of vineyards. The property enjoys a privileged location within the Douro Demarcated Region and dates far back in time (the name Crasto comes from the Latin word...
Buy Quinta do Crasto Wine:
Highlighted review about Crasto Superior 2015
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
Crasto Superior 2015
Manuel Lobo is the winemaker of this excellent red wine from the Douro region
More reviews about Crasto Superior 2015
Posted on 05/06/18 at 13.03
- View: dark purple.
- Nose: very expressive and intense aromas, fresh berry fruit, elegant notes of soft rubber and spices.
- Mouth: fresh, large volume, solid structure, round, firm tannins. persistent finish with pleasant sensations berry fruit and well-integrated fresh spices.
VINES: Quinta do Crasto
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Sousão.
AGEING: 12 months in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: Red meats, roast beef and grilled meat.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Posted on 17/04/18 at 04.02
Posted on 13/04/18 at 10.47
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Crasto Superior 2012
- View: deep violet.
- Nose: very expressive aromas, vibrant notes of berry fruits, subtle hints of fresh spices
- Mouth: Flavors of berry fruit, high-volume, solid structure and velvety tannins. Perfectly balanced, fresh and long finish.
VINEYARD: Quinta do Crasto
GRAPES: 35% Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa 35%
Tinta Roriz 20% 5% 5% Souzao Old Vines.
PAIRING: roast venison, hard goat cheese.
Reviews about Crasto Superior 2011
We had it with a tart.
Good wine and good company.
Reviews about Crasto Superior 2014
- Crasto Superior is fresh and balanced on the nose. Fresh on the palate, great body and ripe firm tannins. Very complex notes of dark berried fruits, gum cistus and cocoa lingering towards the elegant finish. Excellent length
- The grapes were completely destemmed and slightly crushed. After this, the must was transferred to temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks
- 12 months