Cottas Colheita Branco 2012
Quinta de Cottas (Douro)
£7.57 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Cottas Colheita Branco 2012 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Quinta de Cottas
Cottas Colheita Branco 2012 (Arinto, Rabigato and Viosinho)
TASTING NOTES OF Cottas Colheita Branco 2012:
- View: Pale citrine.
- Nose: great aromatic delicacy dominated by minerality and well-integrated wood.
- Mouth: a huge volume, great freshness and a very long finish, original, delicate acidity and great balance.
VINEYARD: Quinta de Cottas
GRAPES: Viosinho, Rabigato, Arinto, CODEGA do Larinho and Gouveio.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Quinta de Cottas
Buy Quinta de Cottas Wine:
More reviews about Cottas Colheita Branco 2012
Posted on 25/06/15 at 20.06
Golden yellow. Clearly noticeable aromas of white fruits. The wine was ok.
Posted on 10/06/15 at 02.02
Cottas Colheita 2012
Cottas Colheita 2012 is powerful, I like it.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cottas Colheita Branco 2015
Reviews about Cottas Colheita Branco 2014
Reviews about Cottas Colheita Branco 2013
Pale citrine color with a very attractive aroma with notes of mature tropical fruit and minerality. In the mouth it shows a great freshness, persistence, balance and elegance. A white wine to drink without hesitations.
- Winemaker: João Silva e Sousa
- Winemaking: The grapes are crushed and destemmed followed by 12 hours of pre-fermentative maceration.Fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Finish fermentation in french oak barrels. Battonnage on lees until bottleing.
- Grape Varieties: Viosinho, Arinto, Rabigato, Códega do Larinho, Gouveio.
- Food Pairing: Excellent as an aperitif, as well as accompany fish dishes and seafood.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serving at a temperature from 10-12°C.