£3.96 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Casal Garcia 2017 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Aveleda
Casal Garcia 2017 (Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Casal Garcia 2017:
- View: quite deep, a ruby edge.
- Nose: intense, young and fruity, some floral notes of Touriga Nacional.
- Mouth: fresh, round and delicate. smooth finish and fruity mouth feel.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet, Tinta Roriz.
PREPARATION: fermentation at a temperature of 24-26ºC, a period of short maceration and extraction process smooth, followed by malolactic fermentation and stabilization in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: White grilled meats, Italian food or roast cod.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Aveleda SA is a family business that has more than three centuries led generations of the same family, whose talent always dedicated to producing quality wines that are recognized, and whose fame crossed our borders long ago. Market leader in the area of Green Wine, Aveleda is one of the...
Buy Aveleda Wine:
Highlighted review about Casal Garcia 2017
Posted on 05/12/18 at 13.10
Casal Garcia 2017
More reviews about Casal Garcia 2017
Posted on 03/08/18 at 12.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Casal Garcia 2015
A wine of Aveleda will improve any meal.
I drank it with my brothers and a friend of mine.
Reviews about Casal Garcia 2016
Reviews about Casal Garcia 2014
Reviews about Casal Garcia 2013
Young colour, fairly deep with a beautiful ruby rim. On the nose, it is intense, young and fruity, with some floral hints from the Touriga Nacional. On the palate it's fresh, round and delicate. The finish is smooth and offers a fruity mouth feel.
- Winemaker: Manuel Soares and Denis Dubourdieu
- Winemaking: While fermenting at a temperature of 24-26ºC, the wine goes through a short maceration period and a smooth extraction process, followed by malolactic fermentation and stabilization in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then filtered and bottled.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet, Tinta Roriz.
- Food Pairing: This wine shows its best when enjoyed with grilled white meat, Italian food or roasted cod.
- Store and Serve Advices: Should be served between 14 and 16ºC.