The Azul Portugal Douro is a red wine made by Azul Portugal from Douro that contains touriga nacional, touriga franca and tinta roriz grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users.
Ruby red colour. Licorice, cassis, balsamic aromas. Intense, ripe fruit flavours, fine balance and marked elegance. Long velvety finish.
- Winemaker: João Silva e Sousa and Francisco Baptista
- Winemaking: The grapes are destemmed and crushed followed by innoculation of selected yeasts alcoholic fermentation for a minimum of 8 days malolactic fermentation development under controlled temperature.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz.
- Food Pairing: Pairs well with roasted meats, sausage and stews.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”
Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Friday from 8:30am to 5pm(+44) 20 3322 2677 ()Customer support
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.