Companhia dos Vinhos do Douro is the maker of this Arrojo Branco , a white wine from the region of Douro that is made with viosinho, rabigato and malvasia fina. Drinks&Co users rate this white wine with 4 out of 5 points.
“CVD - Company of Douro Wines is located on the left bank of the river Douro, near Tabuaço (between the cities of Ruler and pinion), in Quinta do Cabeço, having a privileged location in the Douro demarcated Region”
Fruity aroma with good acidity. Fresh and perfumed nose, with presence of tropical and citrine fruit. In the mouth it shows the goo body, round and a pleasant freshness.
- Winemaker: José Miguel Almeida
- Winemaking: Vinification in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature. Ageing for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Viosinho.
- Food Pairing: Can be served as an appetizer or paired with fish, seafood or poultry.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 10-12 ºC.”