The winery Alves de Sousa elaborates this Alves de Sousa Reserva Pessoal Branco , a white wine from Douro that contains gouveio, viosinho and malvasia fina grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this white according to Drinks&Co users.
Technical sheet · Alves de Sousa Reserva Pessoal Branco
Straw-yellow color. Floral aroma and honey. Soft and strong structure. A fruity and balanced wine with the wood very present.
- Winemaker: Anselmo Mendes and Tiago Alves de Sousa
- Winemaking: Total stripping. 24 hour maceration. Slight settling. Fermentation in oak with "batonnage". Staging for 6 months in French oak and 6 months minimum period in the bottle.
- Grape Varieties: Gouveio, Malvasia Fina, Viosinho.
- Food Pairing: Pairs well with seafood, all kind of fish and sushi.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended drinking temperature 12º-14ºc. Store in a dry and cool place at a constant temperature. The bottle shall be stored in horizontal position.”