The Alves de Sousa Reserva Pessoal Branco is a white wine from Douro produced by Alves de Sousa of the best of gouveio, viosinho and malvasia fina grapes. Drinks&Co users reviewed this white wine with 4 of 5 points.
Straw-yellow color. Floral aroma and honey. Soft and strong structure. A fruity and balanced wine with the wood very present.
- Winemaker: Anselmo Mendes and Tiago Alves de Sousa
- Winemaking: Total stripping. 24 hour maceration. Slight settling. Fermentation in oak with "batonnage". Staging for 6 months in French oak and 6 months minimum period in the bottle.
- Grape Varieties: Gouveio, Malvasia Fina, Viosinho.
- Food Pairing: Pairs well with seafood, all kind of fish and sushi.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended drinking temperature 12º-14ºc. Store in a dry and cool place at a constant temperature. The bottle shall be stored in horizontal position.”
Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5:30pm and Friday from 9am to 5pm(+44) 20 3322 2677 ()Customer support
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.