Parusso is the maker of this Parusso Dolcetto d'Alba Piani Noce , a red wine from the region of Dolcetto d'Alba vinified from dolcetto. According to Drinks&Co users, this red wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
“- The Dolcetto d'Alba Piani Noce is pressed grapes 100% Dolcetto
- He has a ruby red color with crimson hues
- On the nose it has hints of violet and red fruits
- On the palate the Piani Noce is full and persistent
- It is good to see starters, simple pasta dishes and white meat
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“I was invited by a friend to try this Parusso Dolcetto Alba Piani Noce.
Cherry blossom colour, nearly opaque. Good oak smell. On the palate was quite thick.
I definetely wouldn't pair this wine with fish dishes.”