Tyto Alba 2014
Companhia das Lezirias (Tejo)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£7.09 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.11 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Tyto Alba
If you liked Tyto Alba 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Companhia das Lezirias
Tyto Alba 2014 (Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional)
- View: In the glass shines this Tyto Alba 2014 in a strong garnet.
- Nose: An aroma of mint, eucalyptus, cassis, plums and spices passed through the nose and catapults directly to the country in Portugal.
- Mouth: Full bodied, with soft tannins, this wine delight the palate with a round and long-lasting aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Company of Lezírias, Tejo, Portugal. The 130 hectares of vineyards, this old farm Guts located in the heart of the Lezírias-protected area on the Tagus estuary in the Atlantic. Surrounded by forest, prevails in the reserve is a natural ecological balance. These are the grape varieties Touriga Portuguese typical Alicante-Bouschet and grow to give this wonderful his acerbic personality  . This established long Buena operates with the winery and an oil press and a horse breeding and cattle. Cultivation in the protected area operates with little effort, is left largely to the nature to protect the vines.
GRAPES: Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional.
AGEING: oak barrels.
PREPARATION: After fermentation, the Tyto Alba 2014 has been twelve months in American oak barrels and one year old girl lying in bottles before being placed on the market.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDED: 16-18˚ C
Companhia das Lezirias
Buy Companhia das Lezirias Wine:
Highlighted review about Tyto Alba 2014
Posted on 31/12/19 at 05.32
Tyto Alba 2014
More reviews about Tyto Alba 2014
Posted on 29/10/18 at 16.36
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tyto Alba 2013
Reviews about Tyto Alba 2012
Clear, dark granate colour. Very aromatic, with mint, eucaliptous, cassis, plum, violet flowers and spicies. Full but with soft tannins. Long persistence and round finish.
- Winemaker: Bernardo Cabral
- Winemaking: Alcoholic fermentation (no inoculated) in lagars, Ageing in french and american oak barrels for 12 months, followed by 1 year in bottle prior to market release.
- Grape Varieties: Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca.
- Food Pairing: Ideal as an accompaniment to grilled meats and soft cheeses.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.