Caves Velhas (Tejo)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Save £1.91! (-17%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.14 points for each unit bought
If you liked Quinta São João Batista Cabernet Touriga 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Caves Velhas
Quinta São João Batista Cabernet Touriga 2015 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Touriga Nacional)
Producer: Caves Velhas
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon and Touriga Nacional
A brand with high recognition in a quality segment that has inherited the tradition and know-how in the business of winemaking. Founded in 1881 by a great entrepreneur, João Camillo Alves, Caves Velhas offers good moments served in a bottle, as is the signature of this brand that gives name to...
Buy Caves Velhas Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta São João Batista Cabernet Touriga 2015
Posted on 10/07/19 at 12.22
Quinta São João Batista Cabernet Touriga 2015
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta São João Batista Cabernet Touriga 2012
Reviews about Quinta São João Batista Cabernet Touriga 2010
Intense garnet with abundant violet hues colour. Intense and exuberant in red fruits and wild berries, with orange peel and spices notes. Fruity, well-structured with an excellent volume in the mouth and very powerful.
- Winemaker: Carlos Eduardo
- Winemaking: Total destemming, extended skin maceration and alcoholic fermentation at 82ºF. Ageing for 9 months in stainless steel vats.
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: It is ideal to accompany Mediterranean cuisine and soft cheeses.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.