Quinta do Falcão (Tejo)
£3.96 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Quinta do Falcão Reserva 2016 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Quinta do Falcão
Quinta do Falcão Reserva 2016 (Syrah and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES Quinta do Falcão Reserva 2016 strong>:
- View: intense ruby.
- Nose: Very concentrated aroma, notes of jam and wood.
- Mouth: highly complex, rounded tannins long finish and fragrant.
VINEYARD: Quinta do Falcão
GRAPES: Syrah and Touriga Nacional.
PAIRING: Red meats and game.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Quinta do Falcão
Buy Quinta do Falcão Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta do Falcão Reserva 2016
Posted on 29/06/18 at 13.14
Quinta do Falcão Reserva 2016
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta do Falcão Reserva 2012
It would have been better with fish.
Me and my friends always order this wine for a dinner.
I bought it on the recommendation of a friend.
Quinta do Falcão Reserva 2012 is powerful, I like it.
- Intense ruby color , very concentrated aroma with jam and wood notes. Highly complex , round tannins and long and fragrant finish.
Reviews about Quinta do Falcão Reserva 2009
Intensely vegetable wine with notes of eucalyptus and mint, some bitter cocoa. Medium body, firm tannins, with the claw and freshness typical of the region.
- Winemaker: Leonel Cruz
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Syrah.
- Food Pairing: This wine is a fine accompaniment to grilled or roasted meat dishes, patés and aged cheeses.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.