Quinta do Falcão (Tejo)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£2.65 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.04 points for each unit bought
If you liked Quinta do Falcão Branco 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Falcão
Quinta do Falcão Branco 2017 (Arinto, Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc and Viognier)
TASTING NOTES OF Quinta do Falcão Branco 2017:
- View: citrus.
- Nose: youthful and fruity aroma.
- Mouth: fresh, intense, delicate body.
GRAPES: Arinto, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Viognier.
PAIRING: seafood, fresh grilled white meats and fish as an appetizer.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Quinta do Falcão
Buy Quinta do Falcão Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta do Falcão Branco 2017
Posted on 31/01/18 at 12.26
Quinta do Falcão Branco 2017
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta do Falcão Branco 2015
It would have been better with meat.
My friends liked the Quinta do Falcão Branco Quinta do Falcão.
Reviews about Quinta do Falcão Branco 2014
Fresh wine with high intensity, youthful and fruity aroma, citrus color and delicate body.
- Winemaker: Leonel Cruz
- Winemaking: Open spout fermentation at controlled temperature of 12ºC.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Viognier.
- Food Pairing: Good with seafood, grilled fresh fish, white meats and as an aperitif.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serving at a temperature from 10-12°C.
Quinta do Falcão 2014
- Citrus, fresh, fruity and young and delicate aroma body .