Elaboration of Quinta do Falcão Branco 2015
Quinta do Falcão Branco 2015
TASTING NOTES OF Quinta do Falcão Branco 2015:
- View: citrine.
- Nose: fruity, intense and youthful aroma.
- Mouth: the same aromas on the nose, delicate body.
VINEYARD: Quinta do Falcão
GRAPES: Arinto, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Viognier.
WINE PAIRING: seafood, grilled fresh, white meat and fish as an appetizer.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Reviews of Quinta do Falcão Branco 2015
Fresh wine with high intensity, youthful and fruity aroma, citrus color and delicate body.
- Winemaker: Leonel Cruz
- Winemaking: Open spout fermentation at controlled temperature of 12ºC.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Viognier.
- Food Pairing: Good with seafood, grilled fresh fish, white meats and as an aperitif.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serving at a temperature from 10-12°C.