“Regional wine from Ribatejo, made 100 % of the grape Sauvignon Blanc. It presents a pale green tinged lemon colour, with fragrances of tropical fruits and herbaceous notes. In the taste it reveals a middle body with notes of asparagus, passion fruit and grapefruit. Acidity well marked in a fresh and complete finish. Excellent to accompany grilled fish, seafoods and light meals.”
Pale green tinged lemon colour. Herbaceous and tropical fruits. Notes of asparagus, passion fruit and grapefruit. Crisp acidity in a refreshing, complete finish.
- Winemaker: Peter Bright e Paolo Nigra
- Winemaking: Controlled fermentation at 10º /12ºC to maintain the specific character of this varietal.
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc.
- Food Pairing: Recommend with seafood, grilled fish and salade or white meat dishes.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serving at a temperature from 10-11°C.”