Fiuza is the maker of this Fiuza 3 Castas , a red wine from the region of Tejo that is made with touriga nacional, syrah and cabernet sauvignon. Drinks&Co users rate this red wine with 3,8 out of 5 points.
“Fiuza & Bright was created in 1985, as a partnership between the Fiuza family, with a century-old tradition in wine making and an acclaimed international Australian wine maker, Peter Bright. Pioneer in studying international varieties in Portuguese soil, the company developed a range of mono-varietal wines. Nowadays, these varieties are also blended with the best native grape varieties, creating truly unique wines. Fiuza & Bright produces its' wines with grapes from their own estates, grown in clayey and clayey-limestone types of soil, and harvested manually and mechanically, ensuring high quality wines.”
Deep red/purple colour. Attractive, spicy with wild berries fruit aromas with some freshness Fruity, smooth and elegant Smooth and elegant finish
- Winemaker: Peter Bright e Paolo Nigra
- Winemaking: Controlled fermentation in stainless steel vats at 25ºC for one week, followed by 3 months in French new oak barrels and 3 months in ok barrels with one to two years
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Recommend with meat dishes, soft cheeses and pasta dishes
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”
“Tasting Notes: Violet ruby colour, shows atractive spicy ripe red berry and cherry fruit aromas. Fruity and fresh palate with soft tannins and a smooth finish.
Grapes: Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Touriga Nacional
Pairing: Meat, Light Cheese, Pasta dishes?”
“Tasting Notes: Violet ruby colour, shows complex aroma of ripe red fruit, with notes of wood. Full of flavour, velvety, with soft tannins, presents long final proof, smooth and elegant
Serving at: 16-18ºC. ?
We recommend with: Meat | Light Cheese | Pasta dishes?”