Darling Cellars Chenin Blanc Arum Fields 201875cl
Darling Cellars Chenin Blanc Arum Fields 2018
Description of Darling Cellars Chenin Blanc Arum Fields 2018
Darling Cellars Chenin Blanc Arum Fields 2018 (Chenin)
- View: light yellow, green tint.
- Nose: subtle tropical fruit, ripe pear and white yellow peaches.
- Mouth: elegant and well balanced structure, many tropical fruits, fresh acidity and crisp followed by a lingering aftertaste.
GRAPES: 100% Chenin Blanc.
AGEING: Maturation on lees for 3 months to add complexity.
PREPARATION: vinification: crushing and de-stemming, fermentation of 14 days at 14-15 ° C. Grapes and juices reductively handled to prevent oxidation.
WINE PAIRING: seafood, light meals and salads.
Reviews of Darling Cellars Chenin Blanc Arum Fields 2018
- A well balanced Chenin with pear flavours following through on the taste and a well-rounded finish that will compliment seafood, light dishes and salads.
- The recent demarcation of the Darling district has led to a focus at Darling Cellars on wines which are terroir and varietal specific.
- The cool and temperate West Coast climate lends itself to a different micro- and mesoclimate which, along with the different types of soil, lead to unique grapes, which we guide into even more unique wines.
- Having 99% of all vineyards dry land and almost the same percentage as bush vine, this is as close to what nature intended for grapes to be as one can get.