Quinta do Margarido produces this Quinta do Margarido Q , a red wine from the region of Dao with a blend based on touriga nacional, jaén and aragonêz grapes. At Drinks&Co, this red wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.
Red Ruby colour. Aroma of ripe red fruits. Slight and soft wine with a persistent finish.
- Winemaker: Carlos Mendes Ferreira
- Winemaking: Total destemmed with crushing, after careful selection of grapes. Fermentation in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature of 23 º C.
- Grape Varieties: Jaen, Aragonês, Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro.
- Food Pairing: This wine is ideal with red meats and roasts, as well as cheeses.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”